Friday, July 27, 2012

Sony Ericsson W810i (No Box) -

Sony Ericsson W810i for sale. In working order. Includes: 2x chargers 1X USB Cable 1x PC Suite disc to conect your phone to your PC. I accept payments by cash on collection, paypal (payment must be cleared beforehand) or postal order. I can post the item if required, but will cost an additional 2.50 The LG GB102 is a simple to use talk and text mobile phone. Essential features include vibrate SMS alert, organiser and speakerphone for handsfree conversations. If you want a simple easy to use phone this is for you. The phone has been used only for 5 hours...and is good as new,,. was bought for temporary purposes...come with charger I am selling my iPhone 4 16gb only 1 month old which is in like new condition and unlocked to all networks which was done via apple.Reason for sale is because I have upgraded to an iPhone 4s.The phone comes complete with everything in the box and ready to go along with 11 months warranty remaining.I am looking for 350 but open to offers so please give me a text on 07788127070 Wanto swap my iPhone for an s3 or similar specced android phone, will add cash on top if needed. Phone is mint apart from 2 small chips on edges, front and back are scratch proof. Warranty till march 2013. IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE COLOUR BRAND NEW STILL SEALED UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORK UNWANTED UPGRADE UPGRADE RECEIPT 12 MONTHS WARRANTY WHEN YOU ACTIVATE THE PHONE THANK YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment