Thursday, July 26, 2012

Apple Iphone 3gs 16GB black -

iphone 3gs 16GB black on orange/Tmobile network. Iphone is in good used condition with same small marks on back cover, however screen has no scratches apart really tiny hair ones which is very good for age of the phone comes with box and usb cable One of these http://www.expansys.com/krusell-orbit-flex-for-apple-iphone-4-blackgrey-202030/ They are the best in my opinion and I always use them for all of my phones. They are made from the top quality materials and seem to go on forever. I would say this one is in as new condition APART FROM where the leather has marked the suede liner as per the photos 2 HTC WILDFIRE S BOXED WITH CHARGERS IN EX CONDITION 1 ON VIRGIN AND 1 OPEN TO ANY NETWORK ONLY 3 MONTH OLD. UK ONLY CASH ON COLLECTION ovno excellent condition phone unlocked to any network has only been used for 2 weks fully working with box headphones usb and charger. selling it because i am getting a new phone colour black 180?pick up only may accept offers SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION IS UNLOCKED FOR ALL NETWORKS RUNNING LATEST FIRMWARE ICE CREAM SANDWHICH THE SCREEN IS IN VERY GOOD NICK HAS A FEW HAIRLINE SCRATCHES NOT VERY NOTICBLE UNLESS YOU LOOK IN THE LIGHT AND YOU CANT SEE THEM AT ALL WHEN USING THE PHONE COMES WITH OFFICIAL LEATHER SAMSUNG CASE + I HAVE THE ORIGINAL BACK COVER AS WELL WHICH IS BRAND NEW THE PHONE HAS A CHIP ON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER WHICH I HAVE TRIED TO SHOW AS BEST AS I CAN IN THE PIC. APART FROM THAT THE PHONE RUNS PERFECTLY IM ONLY SELLING AS I HAVE UPGRADED TO A GALAXY S3COMES BOXED WITH ALL CABLES AND HEADPHONES WHICH ARE BRAND NEW UNUSED ( TOOK THEM OUT OF MY S3 BOX AS THEY ARE THE SAME) ALL THIS I HAVE REFLECTED IN PRICE SO NO OFFERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment