Friday, July 27, 2012

Blackberry curve £60 ?

I am selling my blackberry curve as I do not use this I got it and its been used a handful of time its in imaculate condition 60 ono thanks for looking ( black in colour ) White iphone 4 Sim lock O2 16GB In excellent cosmetic order. Only got in may Only selling because I got a iPhone 4s Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I Got this phone new in January 2012. missed placed it, bought a new one and then found the old one a few weeks ago so surplus to requirements. perfect working order and in excellent condition On Orange Network with Android ICS. Phone comes with all original accessories + Screen protector still attached, but can be removed. complete with original box, Charger, Headphones Cash on collection, Pick up only. Paypal payment also but must be paid prior to collection Used S2 very good condition 10 months old, no marks on screen. For 15 more you also get in car holder, and cycle holder. Unlocked so will work with any network. Comes with box, charger, earphones and manual. FOR SALE IS MY BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 IN BLACK. GOOD CONDITION APART FROM SMALL BIT OF CASING BELOW SPACE KEY IS MISSING(ONLY PENCE OF VIC MARKET) UNLOCKED AND BOXED. ONLY HAD A WEEK BUT CANNOT GET ON WITH IT SO WANT TO SELL OR SWAP. 125 ovno OR SWAP TEXT ME WITH YOUR OFFERS AND ENQUIRIES AND I WILL GET STRAIGHT BACK TO YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment