Thursday, July 26, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S (Latest Model) - 16 GB - White (Unlocked) Smartphone *

Hi i have my Apple iPhone 4s for sale now, its an unwanted gift and it has only been open to make sure it is fully unlocked and in good condition, comes with box and accessories. I work mon-fri so if you could pay via paypal it would be better and can get it shipped asap but if not we can make an arrangement to meet on the weekend. going cheap for 170 First come first serve Thanks Box just opened to check that everything is there. This is a brand new white 16GB Galaxy S3. On 3 Network but may be unlocked (these phones are very easy to get unlocked for free if required). Asking 395 (I will consider reasonable offers). I travel a lot so I can deliver in person if required, or you can collect from me if you want. Genuine legit phone, unwanted upgrade, fully guaranteed (24 months) - just register with Samsung. hi i would like to swap my galaxy ace for s2 plus 50 pounds. my phone is in mint condition and comes whith black and white back charger and manual etc. the s2 must be in similiar condition. i would also sell it for 90 pounds ono PLEASE TEXT OR EMAIL AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP thanks IN FULLY WORKING ORDER AND VERY FEW MINER SCRACHES HERE I HAVE N97 32 GB. COMES WITH BOX CHARGER ETC. COLLECT TODAY OR ON SATURDAY AS GOING FOR HOLIDAYS TOMOROW. EMAIL HERE OR CALL ON 07735083856 REGARDS Hi up for sale is my LG Optimus L3 Sim Free boxed with charger Nice condition ,some bits of wear to the back , but still a very nice phone only selling as upgraded. Leading Edge Square Shape & Sensuously Slim Find satisfaction in a design that has both an exquisite style and a comfortable grip. Be confident with a slim and sleek style that demands attention. Now, no matter how you choose to

0 comments:

Post a Comment