Monday, August 27, 2012

BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Black - Orange Network -

BlackBerry Curve 9360 - Black - Orange Network. The device is black but the back removable lid/cover is white. The device is pretty much new, my insurance company today as a replacement for my old phone, and i have not use it. I will give you the phone itself, battery, charger and headset with no box.. Also if i can find it, i will provide you with a 2GB micro sd card. No posting, pick up only and i will only bring it to you if you are near E10, London. Price is negotiable. For pictures or questions, e-mail me. I could not post any pictures as i posted this ad with my iPhone. Samsung Galaxy SIII, only a couple of weeks old. Still with box, headphones still sealed, charger, manual etc. Believed to be locked to Vodafone, although this is untested. Upgraded but my fingers are just too big for the touchscreen! i have a i phone 4 16gb in white for sale the phone has no signal so no call and texts are allowed to be send or received. the phone contains a few minor scratches due to day to day wear and tear if you would like more info please call or text me. As title have a white sim free unlocked HTC One X for sale. Its fully boxed with all documentation, USB cable, Charger and Headfones. Meetup in York only, will swap for an iPhone 4/4s as long as its unlocked/ on vodafone. Thanks The phone is in Great condition and in great working order. The phone is Unlocked to any Network comes with phone charger and a 4GB mormery card im in clacton on sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment