Sunday, July 29, 2012

MOTOROLLA XOOM 32GB - 3G - Wi-fi version is for SALE! -

Got my motorolla Xoom 32gb, wi-fi, 3G (I guess the best version of this device) for sale! Comes with ORIGINAL motorolla speaker dock worth 60. With box and receipt, bought for 490. Almost new (still has original plastic protector at the back of it). Fast sale! CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY! Text me or call me on 07730460303, Dony NO PAYPAL! NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE! I am selling my SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X10i WHITE BOXED for sale. in good condition very clean like new all working open to all networks still got screen protector on. come with box, charger, phone, 2GB MEMORY CARDS and protecting case. 110 NO OFFER LAST PRICE FINAL PRICE ring me on 07934797934 viewing is available any time Black iPhone 3GS 16GB. In excellent condition and perfect working order screen is very cleao scratched there is minor scuff marks on back. With Box and Charger accept head phone(hygienic purpose), leather case. No time wasters No paypal No Postage call me after 2pm and text any time. Hello im selling my I Phone 3G 8GB Black in good condition the phone is unlocked to any network and is also jail broken. the phone has no scratches on the back or the screen. there is a small crack near the charging point on the back . the phone will come with a charger , a usb cable , 5 screen protectors (one is already on the screen) a gel cover . and the Sim ejector .overall the phone is in good condition iPhone 3g sp

0 comments:

Post a Comment