Saturday, July 28, 2012

BlackBerry Curve 8900 - Great Condition ?

I am selling my BlackBerry Curve 8900 as I have just had a mobile phone upgrade. The phone is on O2 although giffgaff sim cards will work on the device as they use the O2 network. The phone is in a great condition with only a few minor marks on the device. The phone comes with the following: Box Charger Spare Battery USB for the computer BB set-up disk The price is 70 o.n.o. If you have any questions please reply to this advert. Blackberry Porsche P9981 Black Factory unlocked for all networks Phone is brand new and comes with full accessories. (no box) Phone is over 1599 in retail shops like Harrads and Ebay. Availaible on order first come first serve, Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection. no offer please I PHONE 4 32BG FACTORY UNLOCKED VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH CHARGER BOXED HEADPHONE MAY DELIVER IF I AM PASSING BY THAT LOCATION CHEERS NO OFFER PLEASE HTC Wildfire 42inch flat screen tv with broken screen baby cot mobile and Kodak camera 8.0mega pix will SWAP aLL These for another Mobile Phone PM me let me no what you have Hi all i am selling this amazing phone it is the Huawei assend g300. This phone is runing Android 4 ice cream sandwich and is out of this world. 1ghz processor 7.2mbps download speed. 4 inch WVGA cappacitive touch screen. full wifi proximity sensor. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment