Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blackberry 9900 SIM FREE ?

Hi. This is the Blackberry BOLD 9900 and it is SIM FREE so you can use on any networks. It is iew shape and with its box and all accessories. You can call me to meet up Brand new Apple iPhone 4s in white 64gb model. Purchased as a gift but has never been used. The phone is sim free as it was purchased from Apple. Includes everything that came with the original purchase. I want to sell my iPhone 4s White 16GB which is still looks new, there is no any scratches or marks. Always protected by screen protectors and body cover which is coming free with this advert. iPhone 4S is coming with its original box with charger, head phone and box. Phone is in tmobile/virgin/orange thanks for looking my advert, send me message with your phone number I will call you back, asa I am free. Apple iPhone 4 16gb in black Comes with USB and charger On the three network but can be unlocked for an extra 20quid 1st to see will buy Px swaps welcome 240 cash on collection central Manchester Call or text anytime 07402 310 303 No dreamers or time wasters please Galaxy S2 16gb, unlocked to all networks, as new condition. Always had a screen protector on and kept in a case. Box, charger, usb cable and ear phones. Also has 3 cases and spare screen protectors

0 comments:

Post a Comment