Friday, July 27, 2012

Unlocked Apple iPhone 4s 64GB Black Brand New ?

Brand new from the Apple shop (700) iPhone 4s 64GB Black Unlocked to all networks Comes with original box and charger, etc. Hey I have a I phone 4 8gb white brand knew in the box factory unlocked which I would like to sell as I have a iPhone 4s now. I havent posted pics as I using the iPhone. If I can I will try to later on. But the phone is brand new with all stickers, box and accessories. This phone can be used on any network and any where in the world 300.00 Call or txt 07935735742 here is a retro phone in good condition looks great as a display piece or if you want to use i think you will need to get a plug on it.. this is heavy and a genuine quality phone with onyx handles.. 1st to see will buy.. This is a Nokia N8 16GB FULLY WORKING - WITH Boxed Factory unlocked Never been branded Warranty HDMI cable (Never used) USB cable (Never used) Charger (Never used) Headset (Never used) Manuals PLUS 8GB MicroSD card Black hard leather magnetic case great phone and is now unwanted as i have a galaxy note, so this just sitting doing nothing. fully updated with the latest nokia software, new update available from nokia now is to install the microsoft office app. phone has been reset so is ready to go. 200 cash only. (should be selling for 290 for the price of the warranty on top but i want rid) blackberry bold in great condition only thing is the back case is broke but you can pick them

0 comments:

Post a Comment