Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Samsung galaxy s3 white ?

brand new in a box unlock to all network,,,,, not used at all...... can meet serious buyers locally , kent or central london area.... buy with confident denon dns3500 cdjs in flight cases also arcam cambridge audio amp 1 citronic mixer and sony headphones alsohave 2 red soundlab 200 watt speakers aswell all leads included up for swaps for nething ie macbook pro ipads top spec laptop text me on 07926538343 or mke sensible cash offer with stuff ontop upto you Blackberry touch boxed with charger, slightly faulty. the flex needs to changed. it was working perfectly before, and it is open to all networks. am open to all offers. Up for swap is my Samsung Galaxy Note in white, boxed, unlocked, only 6weeks old and in full working order. Will swap only with Galaxy S3 or Htc One X. I can add some cash if your phone is brand new. Here I have for sale my Samsung galaxy S3 , opened only on three network and is in mint condition. The phone is guaranteed to be in full working order and will not get blocked in future, and I am willing to give ID just for your reliability. The reason for selling is that I have a new Samsung galaxy note and no longer require this. Only genuine buyers and no time wasters. H9Text Only)and to hand deal and postage! . For further info please do not hesitate to contact me 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment