Thursday, July 26, 2012

HTC ONE X 32GB White Unlocked ?

Htc One X 32GB White unlocked Comes new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 As New - Not a mark on it 1 Week Old Unlocked It has invisisheild on front to protect screen which cost 20 Boxed Hi there, I have just upgraded by phone to the newest Samsung Galaxy s3 in white as my son advised me its worth the most. Ill be honest i dont know much about the phone as just upgraded to sell it. Looking around it sells for about 350 and it is brand new just taken the front sticker off to check for any marks. Its in mint condition. Brand new phone is in my hand ready to swap for cash or post. Sorry for poor quality of photos. I do have a refund policy: within 7 days of receipt but item must be in same condition! Any questions, please ask. I will respond to questions in evening as i work during daytime. Thanks, Peter here i have got a iphone 3gs 32gb black on orange all it needs is a new battery cause its gone flat also u get a free mirror screen protector,free gel case.. plz dnt hesitate to email I have an Sony Xperia S The phone comes with EVERYTHING BOXED! THE CONDITION OF THE PHONE IS BRAND NEW EXCEPT THE LITTLE MARK ON THE LEFT BOTTOM AT THE BACK

0 comments:

Post a Comment