Saturday, July 28, 2012

I-phone 4 16gb... 24ct Gold plated. Factory unlocked *

Here is my I-phone 4 16gb Factory unlocked... Has been 24ct gold plated front and back inc screen looks mint lovely mirror finish, As new condition, with box ect ect... These sell for 400+ in gold so grab a bargain... Still got front and back screen proctors on. Any question scall/ text dan on: 07868527621 no timewasters plaese iPhone 16GB 3GS in black Purchased from the apple store so is factory unlocked In Very good condition Comes with headphones, charger, box etc and all the manuals Not a mark or scratch on the screen - Mint! Small crack to the rear of the phone at the dock conector but this is a common fault in all iPhone 3g+3gs models! Can be fixed by the Apple store! Text if Interested - No phone calls after 4pm due to night shift work! Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 White O2 network but can be unlocked easily Why buy a used one when you can have it new Comes brand new boxed sealed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection I am selling a great selection of phone accessories as a job lot, the lot includes many, many items. I need a quick sale as I am short on spending money for a holiday so grab a bargain. I usually sell this stuff at markets and car boot sales and make good profit. Includes: blackberry cases, blackberry in car chargers, iphone 4 and 3 cases (high quality mixture) signal boosters, sim cards,samsung usb cables, wi fi routers, iphone screen protectors, 2gb memory sticks and much more. This is a great product for a re seller. I need a quick sale so the first person to give me a good offer will get

0 comments:

Post a Comment