Friday, July 27, 2012

Apple Iphone 4s 16gb Black Orange/Tmobile Network New Boxed ?

Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Orange/Tmobile network but can be unlocked Comes as new boxed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection Hi, I have a brand new Galaxy S3 in white which I was given as a gift but do not need it due to my company supplying me with a new Iphone last week. The handset hasnt been used and is in perfect condition. I am based in Bellshill but willing to meet in Glasgow area. Please do not ask me if I accept paypal, no scammer or time wasters please! Thanks ive got 2 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin both fully workin 101% BOTH THE ALCATELS FOR 20 RING OR TXT ME 07835153036 Purchased Last Week for my wife, but she has decided she is sticking with her iphone now, Not even been taken outside the house, in immaculate condition, no marks scuffs scratches etc. Still exactly as it came out of the box, no software installed etc. Headphone (Unused), Charger, USB Lead, All Boxed As New Factory Unlocked so you can use any SIM on any network. Absolute Bargain at 360.00 Face to Face Transactions Only, I will not ship so do not ask.. Photos of actual phone attached. Reply to this ad or Doug on 01779471204 Wanted, broken or faulty iphones for spares or repair 3gs and iphone 4, also consider nintendo dsi,dsi xl , price paid according to condition or fault,te

0 comments:

Post a Comment