Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1 red sony ericsson w995 *

1 red sony ericsson w995, reson for sale i have a blackberry now so im selling this red phone, its open 2 any net works, it has 8.1 meg pigel camra, memary card, it has been a good phone, i have the box charger and screen protors. Apple iPhone 4 16gb in black Comes with USB and charger On the three network but can be unlocked for an extra 20quid 1st to see will buy Px swaps welcome 240 cash on collection central Manchester Call or text anytime 07402 310 303 No dreamers or time wasters please Samsung Galaxy S3 280 North London, London SaveSavedGet email alertsShareReportsteven on 07773159271 Here for sale is my Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New Condition, No box Unlocked to all networks with charger. DONT BUY FROM THIS PERSON, HE IS A CON ARTIST, HE SOLD ME A PHONE, AND THEN BLOCKED IT....... AND NOW HE IS SELLING ANOTHER SAMSUNG S3..........I ASKED HIM, CAN I COLLECT FROM YOUR HOME, HE SAID NO, I DONT WANT NO TROUBLE,........... I ASKED FOR A PHOTO I.D.............HE THEN GOES I DONT HAVE ANY... I STILL TOOK THE CHANCE.... BAD LUCK I GUESS.... ipad 3 16gb wifi only white boxed as new olso bluetooth keyboard total cost 435 . may take ipad 2 in px will only pay 200 must be in good condition and boxed Brand New Iphone 4s In White. 16gb T-Mobile. Never Been Used, Unopened Box Interested buyers Text or Call 07943929315 Serious Buyers ONLY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment