Saturday, July 28, 2012

Samsung Omnia i8910 HD *

For sale I have a Samsung Omnia i8910 HD The phone is locked to Orange and is in full working order. Only thing to point out is that it is missing a tiny rubber cover that should cover the charging port. Phones comes with charger (Not original but works fine) Text on 07877792914. Please say what item you are texting about as I have a few different items for sale. Thanks Dan. Hi there im selling my phone due to suddeeed of money. The phone comes boxed with charger, cables, manuals etc... It has a cracked screen due to a drop but still works absolutly perfect and is an outstanding phone. I welcome any buyers and please dont hestitate to ask any questions, my number is 07928397019 Thank you Samsung Galaxy SII (White Brand New) WITH EXTRA BATTERY AND PROTECTIVE CASE WITH STAND 16 GB with BOXED unbranded charger, USB, manuals Hands free, Ice cream Sandwich, Android Version 4.0.3 with the latest updates Unlocked and Opened on all networks Best Battery Performance Extra Protective Cover Included (Slim) Mint condition The edges have abit off scruff but dosent affect the phone Its 3 month old Comes with charger earphones No box lost it Looking to swap for galaxy note or iphone 4s or samsung s3 Let me noe what u have? Email me if intrested Thanks I am selling a brand new Pebble Blue samsung galaxy s3, in box unopened. the phone

0 comments:

Post a Comment