Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Phone 4s 16g black, locked on orange -

I Phone 4s 16g locked on orange. The phone has a couple of minor scratches on the back but not very noticeable, to be honest most people cover the back anyway. The phone comes with charger(not original) as I bought a new one, earphones and key for changing sim. Like I say the phone is locked on orange. Thank you I have a brand new condition Blackberry Curve 9360 on T-Mobile, fully working with all accessories. Has been kept in a case since the day i got it with a screen protector which will also be given with the phone for free. Texts only please on 07946118881 with serious offers no messing about! I HAVE FOR SALE MY WHITE IPHONE 4 S . IT IS AROUND 4 MONTHS OLD IN GOOD CONDITION AS I ALWAYS HAD A CASE AROUND . I HAVE THE BOX AND CHARGER . 300 O.N.O P.S DO NOT CONTACT ME ASKING ME TO SEND IT ABROAD ...I KNOW YOUR GAME . 16gb white iphone (vodafone) just had screen lcd and back housing replaced looking for swap for samsung galaxy s2 ,or let me no what phone u got :) or sale 160 (MUST BE GOOD COND) thanks kim Up for sale my Iphone 4s 16GB black color on t-mobile orange, the phone in very good condition as it was replaced from apple store a few months ago, the phone is kept in very good condition as it was kept in case and screen protector, also i can search for the receipt they sent me through email. if your interested call or text me on: 07926591805

0 comments:

Post a Comment