Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Swap new samsung s3 for same condition 4s.its white and sim free -

A new Samsung galaxy s3.best smartphone on the market but just too over featured for me.fantastic camera brilliant sounds lightning fast browsing.multi tasking without any lag.Nfc capabilities Samsung Galaxy S3 Quick Sale required as Cash is needed. The phone is in very good condition, it must go tonight. Phone is a PAYG phone, on Vodafone. It is complete with all the accessories and is boxed. May Consider Reasonable offers. Will swap with a Iphone 4s plus 100 or Cash sale of 340 or nearest offer. Calll or text anytime 07855826893 hi there, selling my iphone4 32gb white unlocked to any network, its in very good condition, phone has a tiny minor scratchs on the edges. reason for selling the iphone4 is that i am looking to get the iphone5 which it will be released next week. offer me a reasonable price no time wasters cash on collection call me on 07983258581 - ALI hi, for sale is and iPhone 4 8gb black brand new in the box on Vodafone (never been opened) selling it due buying the wrong model! so why not grab yourself a bargain at only 390, less than the retail price in the shop! I will consider reasonable offers any questions give me a ring on 07795483897 I have for sale my blackberry curve 8520 in purple it is in mint condition , there are no scratches on the rubber or screen as seen in picture fully working unlocked to all networks phone only..

0 comments:

Post a Comment