Sunday, September 9, 2012

Parrot Bluetooth - 3200LS Colour !

I have recently taken my Parrot Bluetooth system out of my car as I am selling the car. The System is in full working order with all cable that came standard with the car. I have taken it out of Renault Megane 1.5DCi 2004 & it did not need any SOT leads. You would need to provide you own leads to conect it to your car stereo. If you have an further questions please feel free to ask. Price is not negotiable 70 In the photo you cant see the Mic but there is one provided. hi. i have a blackberry bold like new no faults always kept in a case and screen protector. all accessories included. ideally would like to swap for a htc one s, or above willing to pay cash on top if value exceeds bold 9900s value i have a brand new sealed white 16gb samsung galaxy s3. its on orange network everything in the box is sealed. phone has an 8mp camera is full hd has bluetooth and is 16gb so if interested drop me a txt... This is an ad for the sale of a Brand New Apple iPhone 4 16gb in Black. The box is unopened, the phone or accessories never taken out. It is perfect and new and UK spec and came on Vodafone - not sure about unlocking etc. No timewasters, if you have cash waiting, I will meet today, HI I HAVE A SAMSUNG TOCCO LITE IT WORKS ON ALL SIMS IT IS VERY CLEAN COMES WITH CHARGER 30 NOKIA 2610 THIS ALSO IS VERY CLEAN AND IT WORKS IT IS ON ORANGE COMES WITH CHARGER 15 I DO NOT TAKE OFFERS OK YOU CAN PHONE ME OR E MAIL ME BUT DO NOT TEXT OK PHONE ON 07799124124

0 comments:

Post a Comment