Saturday, September 8, 2012

Brand new ACER GALLANT DUO ?

Brand new factory unlocked Android phone. 1 Ghz CPU Dual sim slot 4.3 inch 540 by 960 pixels 1 Gb RAM 4 GB Storage expandable by microsd Android 4.0.3 5mp camera with LED flash wifi and bluetooth Comes in its original box with all accessories. Phone is brand new Please no timewsters Hi im selling a blackberry 9900, unlocked perfect working order selling it for 180 need money for holiday no charger tho you can buy one for 5pound call me or txt me on 07850547150 Thanks HERE IS MY IPHONE 4 16GB IN MINT CONDITION NOT EVEN ONE SCRATCH ON IT, IT COMES FULLY BOXED. I CAN JAILBREAK IT ON REQUEST FREE OF CHARGE. I CAN DELIVER IF LOCAL THANKS In good working order. *****IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ****** If you contact me and would like me to respond via email, please add ‘@mail.gumtree.com’ to your email safe list, or alternatively, check for my reply in your junk mail folder. It is probably best to call (sorry, but I can’t reply to texts). No time wasters please. For collection in Brixton. Thank you You are looking at a used LG GT400 Viewty (Vodafone) mobile phone. • Excellent condition. • Still has screen protector on screen so no scratches on screen. • The casing of phone also in excellent condition almost as new. Only a few scratches on the top of the phone (see pictures). • Never had any problems with it. • Selling due to upgrade. • Very easy to handle. • Nice clear screen. Easy to text. • Camera also pretty good quality. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment