Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brand New Prada Glasses !

These are brand new Prada unisex glasses for men and women with Prada box case I had these has a present I’m happy using my old one these are worth 95.00 no time waste please serious buyers only call 07760382430 it comes with sealed earphones and sealed usb lead , NO BOX i caot find it and plus a iphone 4 case ,, i just got my old phone replaced for this brand new iphone 4 ,, not even used and still got apple warranty left over until December no time wasters and no with held numbers swaps with iphone and cash my way or ipad and cash my way pls ring only if possible ,,,, also ring after 130pm only Have my well looked after iphone 4 32gb to sell. iphone is still covered extended warranty (66) until January 16, 2013 i have icase shell case (worth 69) screen protectors, the rest of the boxed set in excellent condition phone has screen AND back protectors always. so nearly scratchless condition. alas for few thin hairline scratches barely noticed exist. overall phone is in excellent condition. this is on o2, but its 14.99 to unlock it via o2. so you can just fill the form https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form and DYI this. no scams please. we all know what they are now. dont waste yours or my time as i will only report them. no swaps or ridicilous offers. serious interest only, first come first served basis. i can ship this via paypal to UK addresses ONL I have a pebble blue Galaxy S3 like new condition. I still have box and all accessories including extra extra wall charger and flip cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment