Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brand new in box I phone 4s black factory unlock with full warranty +

I have brand new in box I phone 4s black colour it is factory unlock and full warranty . It is genuine mobile never blocked come on collect my home. Call me 07943860848 (still in box ) HI , PLEASE CALL DO NOT TEXT BECAUSE I WONT REPLY!!!!!!!!! I AM SELLING A BLACKBERRY 8520 IN ALRIGHT CONDITION . THE PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS THE PHONE COMES WITH CHARGER HEADPHONES RUBBER COVER AND TWO BACK COVER. PHONE HAS A FEW MARKS BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THE HOUSING. 90 OR NEAREST OFFER For sale my iphone 3GS, I have just upgraded to the 4gs. Phone in used mint condition and works perfectly locked to the orange network, can post if required upon successful payment through PayPal Will listen to any sensible offers I have the IME number so scammers beware Hi im selling my new samsung galaxy s3 its brand new ,not even with one scratch on the phone . The phone is white and on the 02 network also it is 16 gb and comes with the box and charger . I am wanting 430 for the phone but will sort a gud deal if you ring or text me on 07840498706 . Ps u get a free case with the phone . black samsung galaxy ace 2 months o.ld perfectly working condition comes with everything incl box charger usb memory card spare cover etc...only selling as i dont like touchscreen.... 65 please tx me on 07530795053

0 comments:

Post a Comment