Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brand new 64G I-PHONE +

Brand new iphone 4s new a box fully sealed and unused with reciept of purchase and price of purchase of 650 unlocked to any network if your are genuinly intrested in buying it, and not just to wondering if i have it. do call me on 07943 507577 price may be negotiable iphone 4 white 16gb smashed screen and the back is also smashed. The screen smashed when a weight was droped on the phone. the phone comes with a replacement iphone box witch is what i received my new iphone in. No accessories just the phone and box. Cash on collection would be best but can post if needed you will have to pay via a bank transfer if you wish to have the phone posted. call or text me on 07922850608 if i dont pick up please send a message and i will get back to you. Used iphone less than 2 weeks! BUT IN MINT CONDITION. Only Selling This Brilliant Phone Because I Need A Phone With e Bigger Screen Like A Galaxy Note! - which i have not bought! mint condition! no scratches! navigation and phone is in tip top condition. buy with confidence - there is nothing at all wrong with the phone! I Will Accept The Nearest Offer! Call For Further Info 0794434 8785 Mint Condition Black Iphone 4S 32 Gigbabyte for Sale. I am selling Due to upgrading to the Iphone 5 soon. If Interested. Please Email Me Your Number and I will get back to You ASAP. NB: Cash Only, No Cheques or Credit Cards. Thank You. Aaron. Briliant condition Nokia Luna 8800., Cost over 500.00 &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment