Friday, September 7, 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 unlocked and excellent condition !

I am selling my blackberry bold 9900 as I have just received an upgrade and I no longer need it, it is unlocked to all networks and it is in excellent condition with no scratches, I am looking for a quick sale at a price of 210 ono, so text or e-mail me with offers, cash only but I will accept cash + another phone or a straight swap, I am happy to travel to collect the cash, text me cos it will go quick, it comes with a charger and a blackberry case Hi im selling my blackberry 9320 just opened the box to check the phone, No marks scratches etc, Its new got the Recipt and Top up as well that came with it. My 9320 is: Boxed Unlocked New Comes with recipt Top up Text me on 07523216328 Thanks :) iphone 4S 16gb on voda, fully boxed new condition. 300 NO OFFERS NO SWAPS text pls collection canock or can deliver if not far ive got a fully workin ALCATEL OT-E221 ON VIRGIN NETWORK just phone and a date cable pink on outside and silver inside sellin for just 10 pound RING OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 I have for sale a black apple iphone 4s 16GB in great condition. The phone is in full working order. It has apple warranty till 22nd January 2013. Perfect cosmetic conditioo scratches or marks , On o2 network. Comes with box, brand new charger and brand new ear phones 270 no offers

0 comments:

Post a Comment