Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brand new JCB sitemaster toughphone +

I have for sale a brand new JCB sitemaster 2 toughphone. It is water and dust resistant. one ton pressure tested. 2m drop tested. bluetooth, 2mp camera and torch. If you have any questions just ask. can deliver if you live in london IPHONE 4S BLACK 16GB ON ORANGE BOXED WITH ACCESSORIES STILL UNDER WARRANTY TILL DECEMBER 300 MAY SWAP FOR IPAD. TEL 07932 601499 NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE HERE IS MY BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, ITS IN GOOD CONDITION SOME WEAR AND TEAR FROM DAILY USED. ITS FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS. COMES WITH CHARGER I CAN DELIVER IF LOCAL THANKS i am selling this great little phone its a Samsung Galaxy Mini comes in its original box with charger and usb cable, It is locked to o2 as i bought it in o2 shop.It is in perfect working condition runs on Android gingerbread i am also including three nice little covers i have bought for it. it does have a very small hairline scratch on bottom of screen barely noticeable but felt i should mention it. Sold As seen. will post free to UK only. Any questions please ask. Hello, im selling my blackberry 9320 its brand new and fully working with no scratches at all. its on all networks and in excellent condition. good price - 90.00 *I do swap deals* email me - text me - phone me

0 comments:

Post a Comment