Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nokia C2-02, boxed as new -

in very good condition fully boxed with all accessories on tesco network collection from dewsbury after 6 This phone is with little scratches around and is open to All networks except 3networks,its in great condition and works perfectly. lt comes withOUT a charger. I have a blackberry 8520 for quick sale, its on o2 network. Back rubber is a bit worn but to be expected due to use not bad tho just being honest, I kept phone in a cover so still in good condition. Phone would have 2be pick up only, I would exept 50 or nearest decent offer! No tym waisters please :) Apple iPhone 4S 32GB factory unlocked white colour which means you can use any sim card anywhere, This iPhone is like new, its practically new with not even a single mark or stretch. Its still under apple warranty. As you can see from the photos the phone is in absolute mint, like new condition. I also have the the receipt for the iPhone, it was purchased from the apple store. For you complete peace of mind I will also include an Original Apple bluetooth headset which was purchased for 69. I have been advertising at gumtree since 2007, so i am a trustworthy seller I only accept cash on collection. if you have any questions call me or text me Aman 07411222679 I have two blackberry phones for sale a Blackberry Bold 9900 white 270 on Vodafone brand new. Also a 9800 Blackberry Torch 110 both boxed. I would swap both phones for a brand new Samsung S3 or the 9900 bold + some cash. Please contact me if interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment