Friday, September 7, 2012

Cheap blackberry 9300 3G .

Cheap blackberry curve 9300 it is on 3 network its in good working order comes with a the original case but also a pink black and a black rubber case and original charger and headphones BB BOLD 9780, WHITE COLOUR, ITS OPEN TO ALL NETWORKS ITS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION BOX AND BATTERY WALL CHARGER PLEASE CALL ME .....NO TEXT hi i am selling samsung e2121b brand new. i bought payg and its unlock but its not working on three(3) sim so dont call me those who want three one. but other network its 100% working gurranted if anyone interested then call me on this number 07417508756 sohail and also i will give oear offer if anyone interested. thanks Only after iPhone 4S, Galaxy S2, S3, Note. Let me know which phone you have and details. Will pay upto 170 depending on phone and condition. If I dont answer please text so I can get back to you as soon as possible. Excellent condition (around 8 months used) Apple Iphone 3Gs 16GB comes with screen protector, hard case, charger and box. used by the lady and always in protective slave. Come and see how good is! Price ono so I am awaiting yours!. It is locked to ORANGE but I can unlocked it via Cydia should you wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment