Monday, August 27, 2012

Sony Ericsson Phone USB Cable -

Old Style Sony Ericsson Phone USB Cable. Found in a box of cables and is virtually unused. Pick up or Additional Charge for Postage. I have 2 Iphone 4S Handsets brand new in the box and un-opened, 1 Iphone is on the Three network the other is on T-Mobile, both unopened. Both phone are legitimate and recieved via upgrade and renewal on existing contracts (proof of ownership can be seen). Blackberry bold 9900 in white for sale. excellent condition comes with box and all accessories only 2 months old. or would consider a swop for a samsung galaxy s2. If anyone has new boxed sealed unlocked white samsung galaxy s3, I would like to buy as soon as possible. Also, I can also consider a mint condition used Galaxy s3 for 125 pounds which must be unlocked. Please get in touch. Get Cash asap I am selling a mint fully boxed IPHONE 4 32gig Model in black Was on orange but is now open to all networks. I will not accept paypal I will not post this is strictly a cash on collection sale. No time wasters and no bull either. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment