Sunday, August 26, 2012

Htc sensation unlocked +

have my htc sensation Screen is mint Unlocked No box Charger included 2gb mirco sd card Will sell today for 130 Meet in paisley for collection I see these phones going for 15 0 to 200 on here Thanks I am selling my brand new Samsung Galaxy S III (White). I picked it up from T-Mobile on Thursday 9th August. Any one who would like more pictures or information just let me know. I would be happy to send the item by Special Delivery at a cost of 10.00 White HTC One X 32gb (Factory Unlocked) This has no box but still worth alot more... Jason 07505369945 Brother 320 phone/ fax machine in excellent condition and working order comes with the original manual and instructions, phone lead etc. blue/grey coloured, has a recording messaging service, can copy, takes rolls of plain paper , any questions please email , thank you Not brand new, month old, mint condition, complete with box with all accessories. Also have official blackberry hard shell case included. Currently locked to o2 but can be used with giffgaff and tesco mobile also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment