Friday, August 24, 2012

Blackberry BOLD 9900 unlocked boxed .

black bb bold 9900 8gb unlocked to all networks. in excellent condition overall and comes boxed with charger and usb cable. 225 no offers pls text pls collection canock or can deliver if not far Immaculate condition, looks new, no scratches or marks, been protected with case and screen, 8GB, black with charger/ usb, and case in box. UNLOCKED. Have upgraded so selling. Collect Holloway. HTC WILDFIRE S. Bought a few months ago, has been used but was kept n perfect condition with a case and screen protectors. Mint condition. Works perfectly. Comes with original box, earphones, original charger ect. 60 but open to offers, need it sold fast. Thanks for looking, text me on 07792946480 or reply to the ad! Amanda. FOR SALE A MOTOROLA A835 MOBILE PHONE WITH NEW CHARGER. THE PHONE IS BLACK/SILVER IN COLOUR AND IS ON 3 NETWORK. IT IS IN GOOD USED CONDITION WITH A FEW MINOR SCUFFS. IT IS A GREAT PHONE FOR YOUR EVERYDAY USE WITH IT,S MUTIPLE FEATURES INCLUDING CAMERA,INTERNET ETC. NO TEXTS PLEASE. Hi there I have here for sale my blackberry bold 9780, it is in GREAT condition and is JUST 1 year old (In August) I am only selling due to my husband finally convincing me to turn to the dark side and become....AN IPHONE USER *dramatic gasp* My phone comes with, box, charger, data cable and disc. It is also unlocked to any network, but is originally 3 settings. I am looking for 130 ono Call, text or email for more info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment