Thursday, August 30, 2012

Iphone 3GS 16GB Great Condition with Box etc .

Apple Iphone 3GS 16gb unlocked to any network. Comes with box, charger and headphones, instructions etc etc I am in Stormont area of east Belfast, can be collected or delivered within reason!! Please email, contact number will be given to genuine parties. Cheers Used Blackberry Curve 8520 in good condition the screen is in very good condition and the back has some general wear and tear, as you would expect from a used phone. Comes in original box with working charger and EU clip, USB lead, original head phones unused and the instructions and user tool disk.currently on vodafone but can be opened up to other networks Any questions please ask. Please email me for more information. I will add a case and 8GB sd card. Boxed with all accessories. Used for under a month with no scratches or damage what so ever. Selling due to cant get used to Android so keeping my BB Its unlocked. You can come and collect from my house iorth london or pay money into paypal and ill send it. (Will not send out of UK) Will include fee case and stylus! Bought the phone for 310 Car phone warehouse Saturday. Selling due to urgent cach requirement Reciept will be handed over warranty till 2013 August. Selling cheap Contact me on call or text Thanks. I HAVE A NICE HTC DESIRE HD 2....VERY GOOD CONDITION....IT WAS A WINDOWS PHONE BUT I UPGRATED TO ANDROID WICH IS MORE FASTER AND U CAN FIND A LOTS OF APPLICATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment