Thursday, August 30, 2012

New X BOX 360 250GB with games ?

Brand new x box 360 250gb I had this has a present only was used once still brand new I don’t have time to use this I want a quick sale no time waste please… Games I have: FIFA 2009 FIFA 2008 FIFA 2007 TABLE TENNIS PREY STREET FIGHTER The games are not new I don’t have case to street fighter in 2010 FIFA case I have FIFA 2008 but X Box is brand new all the games are in perfect good condition. Call (07760382430) for more details… phone is few days old but was used maybe for one hour (never used before phone with windows mobile and think is not for me) so is new condition ,no marks or scratches black nokia lumia 800 16gb factory unlocked to all network coming boxed with unused accessories 24 months warranty with nokia care Used Blackberry Curve 8520 in good condition the screen is in very good condition and the back has some general wear and tear, as you would expect from a used phone. Comes in original box with working charger and EU clip, USB lead, original head phones unused and the instructions and user tool disk.currently on vodafone but can be opened up to other networks Any questions please ask. Hello there I have a blackberry torch 9800 for sale the phone is in excellent condition I have only had the phone for a couple of months the reason for selling this item is I have a new phone now and I have no use for this item anymore. The phone comes boxed with USB lead,headphones,charger instruction booklets screen cleaning cloth. If interested plz call 07539 589 409 and thanks for looking. Selling the IPhone 4S on T-mobile network but also works with Orange I have not tried any other sim card netwo

0 comments:

Post a Comment