Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blackberry 9780 Bold - Boxed-Unlocked-Mint ?

Blackberry 9780 in mint condition and perfect working order. Unlocked to all networks. It comes with box charger manual books ,cd tools and USB cable. My last and final price is 90 No silly offers please. Thank you call for info i do post UK only Comes with Charger, Micro USB cable, and official Blackberry cover. Perfect condition & unlocked to all networks. Collect in Canterbury, Kent. Hi all here I AM selling my Sony ericsson w995 in cosmic silver it is unlocked to take any sim and comes with box and phone and all of the other stuff u get with it. Its all working 100% I AM LOOKING 50 ono for it thanks. Im selling my new Samsung Galaxy Sll the blue one. It is only a few weeks old and is it excellent condition, comes with cover and sim card. If you are interested please contact me, thank you. black sony xperia s, locked to orange, works perfect. need quick sell as got new phone thanks. phone can b unlocked for other ntworks usually cost about a tener. comes boxed and with charger not a mark on the phone as new. call me on 07838042185

0 comments:

Post a Comment