Monday, August 27, 2012

IPhone 4 16Gb Black 02 unmarked BOXED .

Iphone 4 on 02 16Gb Unmarked and works as it should needs a new lock button only 4 on the internet if it bothers you never did me. 199 no offers WHITE BLACKBERRY 9780 WITH BOX CHARGER BOOKLETS USB COMPUTER DISK AND MORE..... NEW IPHONE IM WANTING AND ONLY NEED THE CASH IM ASKING FOR THE BLACKBERRY TO GET IT SO GET IT FAST!! ANDY 07936336214 Hello I have a black Nokia lumia unlocked to T-mobile for sale good condition I have the box aswell charger and case only 3months old, if anyone wants it to be unlocked to any network I can do it for you. please contact me at 07956016561 For sale is my iPhone 4 16GB. I have owned this from new and it is not a refurbished phone. It is completely unlocked for use with any sim card. My reason for sale is because I recently lost this phone and bought a 4s to replace it. It subsequently turned up so is surplice to requirement. I am also willing to sell the 4s which I have listed separately 350 Both are boxed with charger and cable. The headphones are brand new and unused. Contact me and I will reply quickly. Selling this brand new iphone 4s because of urgent need of money today, comes boxed not even opened. It is black and comes with everything an iphone comes with. Thanks for looking Email me asap as i need to pay a college by midnight THANKS :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment