Monday, August 27, 2012

Iphone 4s - NEW, 16GB, BLACK for sale *

I have an iphone 4s, got as a gift from the US. It is unlocked, and unopened so still in its wrapping. I have the reciept and the Apple carrier bag too. This is a genuine sale. Only bought about 2/3 weeks ago. Drop me a line if you are interested in taking it off my hands. Thanks. Cash only of course. FOR SALE 3 PHONES THEY R NOKIA 1800 ON VODAFONE WITH BOX 15 POUND NOKIA C1-01 ON VODAFONE WITH BOX 15 POUND LOBSTER 621 ON VIGAIN WITH BOX 15 POUND RING ME ON 07773500415 OR 07767208936 RING ONLY PLZ Nokia lumia 800 ex cond No box Unlocked Comes with charger and headphones Cost 399 pnd around 8wks ago Looking 130 today Text anytime Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. 315 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 HTC one s with beats audio in black only 1 month old perfect condition comes with original box, charger earphones and user manuals has no scratches as has been used with a protective cover, open to any network also have a blue and a white silicone cover for them only selling as I want iPhone instead any questions feel free to ask Contact tom on 07552605867 ashington area pick up only

0 comments:

Post a Comment