Tuesday, August 28, 2012

IPod Touch 4th generatioewest model *

I have an iPod Touch 4g the newest model for sale. It is in alright condition. The front is in really good condition but the back has some scuffs and scratches as you can see in the photos. Other than that it works perfectly nothing else wrong with it. It comes with the original USB cable. Im only asking for 100. These are still for 170 in the apple store. Please mail me because i have no top-up to reply to texts. I will reply quick as i check my mail often. mobile phone lobster 485 with charger and spair battery samsung charger sony ericsson battery sony ericsson brand new head phones in sealed bag offers on each or all PLZ NO TEXTS Hi I have a brand new handset only which has just been replaced by Apple not even activeted so it has full 12 months Warrantie on O2 network but can be easily unlocked I would prefer to swop for a brand new or like new iPhone 4s In white has to be under apple warrantie unlocked or on O2 network Thanks for looking if u have any question please Do ask me and I will be happy to help you: For sale I have a Viewty Snap LG GM360 mobile phone. The phone is in good condition/working order It is unlocked to any network. It is a touch-screen smartphone Included : GM360 handset Protective cover Charger including USB cable 2in1 User manual contact 07564567277 pick-up from Cheetham

0 comments:

Post a Comment