Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nokia 3230 mobile phone on O2 +

Hi I have Nokia 3230 in very good condition On O2 the phone is fully working order. I am selling phone only no charger. Contact bash 07795677888 Huddersfield hd4 300 o.n.o I-Phone 4 Brand new on O2(UNUSED (No box) Bought from the States but is fully working on O2 in the UK, and comes with: Brand new charger in the box, Brand new SPECK I-Phone 4 case un opened! Brand new Screen Guard (Filmset) Dr Dre Beats SOLO HD headphones unused (Unwanted present) also included!!! This is an absolute BARGAIN 1st to see will buy! Cash on Collection only please call on 07516791807 Can be used for computers, cameras or phones. 3 micro sd memory cards, 512mb, 1gb, 2gb. 8gb sandisk m2 memory card. Mini sd adapter, card reader. Great condition. Pick up or delivery depending on location. Email with any questions. unlocked iphone 4, canot used in uk.works out side of uk. blocked here. reasonable offers i am reday. cal me or mail me.07574301488 For sale black 16gb iphone 4 in original box with instructions, mains charger, usb data cable & headphones. Screen in good condition, few light pocket marks on the back as normal, selling as i prefer my htc sensation xe, this has been used on orange network so unsure if works on others though can be cheaply unlocked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment